Senior Consultant (f/m/x) Mobility & Digitalization
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyConsulting: Operational level
Few make a lasting impact through their careers.
At accilium you are shaping the mobility and energy ecosystem of the future. As a Senior Consultant you take on responsibility and lead teams in (sub)projects while working with top-class clients.
At accilium, we deepen your professional, methodological, and social skills through a comprehensive competence profile as well as internal and external trainings. Together with your manager, you will expand your knowledge in the consulting sector and gain valuable experience in an entrepreneurial environment. You will use your know-how on projects from day one.
We empower you with the necessary tools and knowledge to be best equipped for your upcoming responsibilities as an Associate Manager, both professionally and in terms of leadership.
Your everyday life as a Senior Consultant:
You will further develop your skills with the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Team support: You lead teams in (sub)projects and facilitate an active exchange of experiences (to support with challenges and by delegating task packages to team colleagues)
- Stakeholder management: You are responsible for the coordination and moderation of interdepartmental exchange and information formats (workshops, meetings) for our clients
- Conceptual work: You generate and implement solution approaches for clients in the top-tier segment as well as in agile organizations and emerging businesses
- Data analytics: You perform effective data collection. This process is ranging from defining data structure, interpretation and visualization to communicating and deriving conclusions
- Active role in the company: In addition to customer projects, you also work on internal topics such as communities and support in the area of business development
Your perks and benefits:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 5.850 on a full-time basis (all-in) depending on experience and qualification
- 30 vacation days
- Yearly salary increase
- Choose your annual performance-bonus: 1 gross monthly salary or 10 extra vacation days
- Buddy-program and a thorough onboarding process for the first 3 months, to smooth your transition
- Participate in external trainings as well as internal best practice sharings (biweekly)
- Your growth is encouraged by regular feedback sessions, accessibility and adaptability
- No politics, just performance: Our 100% transparent career path (rank, performance and salary follow a company-wide standard) advances your fast-track career
- Life-Balance: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (Berlin, Munich, Vienna).
- Work from anywhere: In addition, you have the opportunity to work from one location (within the EU) for up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a perfect fit:
- Studies: Completed degree, as we believe that studies support your critical thinking skills
- Work experience: 2 years (or 3 years with Bachelor degree) of professional experience in management consulting
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English (at least at C1 level)*
- Willingness to travel: 1-3 days/week, DACH region
- Skills: Strong presentation and moderation skills as well as interpersonal and problem-solving skills, in-depth knowledge of project management
accilium is an award winning management and strategy consultancy shaping the future of mobility and energy. We are driven by a powerful mission that emphasizes teamwork and continuous learning. As a result, our growing team of 130+ experts has become a rising star in the industry, earning more and more recognition each day.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at email@example.com with any questions at any time.