Senior Consultant (f/m/x) - Automotive & Digitalisation
Vienna, Wien, AustriaConsulting: Operational level
As a management consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our five-year history with 80+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater " ranking for the fourth time in a row.
What you can expect:
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the mobility ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and versatile digitalization projects. We stand for an open team culture, place the highest value on your professional development and always meet each other at eye level, from analyst to managing partner.
You want to expand your technical, methodical and social competences as well as your knowledge in the consulting sector through your committed contribution? We will fully support you in your aim for more responsibility and your further development to become an Associate Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Senior Consultant:
- Conceptual work: Creation and implementation of solution approaches (for our customers in the automotive sector)
- Data analytics: Conducting effective data surveys (from defining data structure, interpretating and visualising as well as communicating and deducting conclusions)
- Presentation and moderation: Presenting to and moderating groups as well as giving key notes or pitches (by preparing comprehensible documents, using methods according to the target group and the platform, as well as authentic behaviour)
- Team support: Leading teams in (sub-)projects and actively exchanging experiences (to support with problems as well as delegation of task to team colleagues)
- Active role in the company: Working on various topics at the same time (customer projects, internal topics as well as support of business development)
What we offer for your commitment:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 4.700,- depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development and performance-oriented bonus
- Full-time (all-in), 25 vacation days
Career and development:
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Professional trainings, best practice sharing, performance talks (biannually) and management 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
Perks and benefits:
- Choose your bonus: Annual performance-oriented bonus (1 gross monthly salary) or 10 extra vacation days? You decide
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party, Senior Day)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app.
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed Master’s degree*
- Work experience: 2-3 years of work experience in Management Consulting
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English (at least at C1 level) as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages**
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
* or Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of work experience in Management Consulting
** Global scale - Table 1 (CEFR 3.3): Common Reference levels (coe.int)
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply Now" or contact Katrin Helm, Associate People Operations, at email@example.com with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.