Senior Consultant & Associate Manager (f/m/x) Cooperations & Joint Ventures
Munich, Bayern, GermanyConsulting: Operational/Management level
As a management and strategy consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our six-year history with 130+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Cologne, Bucharest and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater " ranking for the fourth time in a row.
What you can expect:
At accilium, we deepen your professional, methodological, and social skills through a comprehensive competence profile as well as internal and external trainings. Together with your manager, you will expand your knowledge in the consulting sector and gain valuable experience in an entrepreneurial environment. You will use your know-how on projects from day one.
Your commitment to the team as well as your ambition for further development and growth are the foundation for your advancement to Associate Manager / Manager. We encourage your proactive and solution-oriented way of working and nurture your dedicated personality.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Manager:
- Participate in the strategic planning process for cooperative ventures and joint ventures within the automotive industry, ensuring alignment with the client's long-term vision and business objectives.
- Identify and assess potential collaboration and joint venture partners, considering market trends, competitor landscape, and client objectives, while also evaluating potential synergies that contribute to sustainable partnerships.
- Oversee the implementation of collaborative projects and joint ventures, ensuring alignment with strategic goals and timelines, and proactively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement throughout project execution.
- Provide expert advice to clients on potential collaboration opportunities, market trends, and industry best practices, and deliver tailored solutions that align with each client's unique needs and aspirations.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including finance, legal, and operations, to ensure seamless execution of collaborative initiatives, fostering a culture of cross-functional collaboration that enhances overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Active coaching: Further development of team members (through internal know-how sharing as well as creating an environment in which rapid professional development and career advancement are possible)
What we offer for your commitment:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 5.850,- (Senior Consultant)/ EUR 6.400,- (Associate Manager) depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development
- Full-time (all-in), 30 vacation days
Career and development:
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Standard trainings, Best practice sharings, performance talks (biannually) and management 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
Perks and benefits:
- Performance-oriented bonus
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party, Senior Day, Strategy Weekend)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app
- Work from anywhere: In addition, you have the opportunity to work from one location (within the EU) for up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed degree, as we believe that studies support your critical thinking skills
- Work experience: 2 years (or 3 years with Bachelor degree) of professional experience in management consulting
- Additional expectation: Leadership experience and experience in project/client acquisition as well as a network in the Mobility field
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of German and English (at least C1 level) according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages**
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
* or Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of work experience in Management Consulting
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at email@example.com with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.