Manager (f/m/x) - ESG/CSRD
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyConsulting: Management level
As a management and strategy consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our six-year history with 130+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Cologne, Bucharest, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater" ranking for the fourth time in a row.
This particular role is open for Berlin and Munich.
What you can expect:
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the sustainability ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and organizations in the automotive, infrastructure & energy sector. We support our clients in a holistic and strategic implementation of CSRD and other ESG topics.
As a Manager you would like to use and develop your many years of experience in the field of ESG/Sustainability and actively enable your team colleagues in their further development and potential to become high-performing teams? You like to take responsibility, feel comfortable in the area of business development and are proactively involved in company building and strategy development.
Your commitment to the team as well as your ambition for further development and growth are the foundation for your advancement to Senior Manager. We encourage your proactive and solution-oriented way of working and nurture your dedicated personality.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Manager:
- Project management: Independent project management (incl. internal personnel planning and task delegation, taking into account individual and collective goals)
- Expansion of accilium service portfolio: Identification of new topics and network building (by actively participating in the market with appropriate content
- Regulatory Environment: Navigation in the complex regulatory environment (e.g., EU Green Deal, CSRD, ESRS, etc.).
- Projects: Leadership of ESG/CSRD and Sustainability-related projects.
- ESG Strategies: Development and implementation of ESG strategies (through the development of ESG/CSRD integration concepts, up to the operational implementation of ESG/CSRD)
- Business Development: Support in business development activities (by further expanding our ESG/CSRD services).
What we offer for your commitment:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 8.333,- depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development
- Full-time (all-in), 30 vacation days
Career and development:
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Standard trainings, best practice sharing, performance talks (biannually) and management 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
Perks and benefits:
- Performance-oriented bonus
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party, Senior Day, Strategy Weekend)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app
- Work from anywhere: In addition, you have the opportunity to work from one location (within the EU) for up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed degree
- Work experience: min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in management consulting and/or several years of relevant professional experience in the ESG/CSRD sector*
- Additional expectation: Leadership experience and experience in project/client acquisition as well as a network in the ESG/CSRD field
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of German and English (at least C1 level) according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages**
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
* or Bachelor’s degree + 6 years of work experience in Management Consulting
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.