Unsolicited application Consulting - Mobility of the future
Germany, Berlin, Munich & Austria, ViennaConsulting: Operational/Management level
With us, you're building something big.
As we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the mobility ecosystem.
Whether you are currently:
- Starting your exciting career in management consulting.
- Looking to develop your consulting experience to the next career level at the operational or management level.
- Looking to use your experience and contacts in the mobility industry in consulting.
We have the right position to support you in your professional development.
At accilium we promise you:
- The feeling of building something big, instead of being something small among the big players
- accilium learning culture - with plenty of room for coaching and feedback
- No politics, just performance
You can choose between our office locations: Berlin, Munich and Vienna!
Not sure which of the jobs is best for you? Just upload your CV, we will take of your ranking and will discuss it over a phone call.
In our five-year history, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater" for the third time in a row. We are already 80+ employees at the locations Berlin, Munich and Vienna and growing rapidly.
Your perks and benefits:
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development
- Choose your bonus: Annual performance-oriented bonus (1 gross monthly salary) or 10 extra vacation days? You decide
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app
Your career and development:
- For your career, we focus on transparency and only your personal performance is decisive for your development
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Professional trainings, best practice sharing, performance talks (biannually) and management 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We are committed to an open team culture
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
A successful accilium employee is characterized by:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and entrepreneurial skills
- The desire to constantly learn new things
- A passion for the automotive, energy and public sectors and the ambition to become a mobility expert
- You want to contribute to accilium's growth and actively shape our culture and team
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English, one of which must be at least at C1 level and the second one at B2 level as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages*
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply Now" or contact Katrin Helm, Associate People Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.