Senior Scrum Master (f/m/x) - Agile Coach
Hamburg, Hamburg, GermanyConsulting: Operational level
Few make a lasting impact through their careers.
At accilium you are shaping the mobility and energy ecosystem of the future. In the role of (Senior) Scrum Master – Agile Coach you evolve past your former self. You are taking on responsibilities as you support and coach teams in the implementation of agile approaches and methods.
We want you to further grow in your role while inspiring and guiding your team, knowing how to impress clients, and turning your interests and knowledge into a fulfilling career. At accilium, we'll support you throughout your learning journey with a comprehensive competency profile, lots of engaging learning sessions and feedback.
Your daily life as a Senior Consultant
To drive your successful career to the next level, you will be faced with following tasks:
- Ambassador for agile mindset: You shape agile working methods both in the team and in the whole organization and actively and sustainably promote the self-organization of the team
- Scrum Master: You support as an enabler for Scrum and Kanban teams to remove obstacles and help to achieve the teams' objectives
- Communities: You exchange ideas together in communities of practices, in order to jointly master overarching challenges
- Process optimization: You continuously challenge and optimize the processes and procedures in your team and at the client (by collecting and visualizing KPIs for team efficiency and for the targeted customer value).
- Workshops: Conducting workshops in an agile environment
- Client engagement: You act as a connector between the product owner and the team and provide support in a facilitative role
Your perks and benefits
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 5.850,- on a full-time basis (all-in) depending on experience and qualification
- 30 vacation days
- Yearly salary increase
- Choose your annual performance-bonus: 1 gross monthly salary or 10 extra vacation days
- Buddy-program and a thorough onboarding process for the first 3 months, to smooth your transition
- Participate in external trainings as well as internal knowledge sharings (biweekly)
- Your growth is encouraged by regular feedback sessions, accessibility and adaptability
- No politics, just performance: Our 100% transparent career path (rank, performance and salary follow a company-wide standard) advances your fast-track career
- Life-Balance: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (Berlin, Munich, Vienna)
- Additionally you can choose to work from anywhere (within the EU) up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a perfect fit:
- Studies: Completed degree, as we believe that studies support your critical thinking skills
- Work experience: You have collected minimum two years’ experience in consulting
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English (at least at C1 level)*
- Willingness to travel: 1-3 days/week, DACH region
- Knowledge: Very good knowledge and experience in agile working methods (especially with Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking, SAFe)
- Soft skills: You are a strong communicator, solution-oriented and show a high degree of responsibility
- Technical skills: Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
accilium is an award winning management and strategy consultancy shaping the future of mobility and energy. We are driven by a powerful mission that emphasizes teamwork and continuous learning. As a result, our growing team of 120+ experts has become a rising star in the industry, earning more and more recognition each day.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at email@example.com with any questions at any time.