Senior Consultant (f/m/x) - Automotive & Digitalization
Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyConsulting: Operational level
As a management and strategy consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our six-year history with 120+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater " ranking for the fourth time in a row.
What you can expect:
You have the chance to play an instrumental role in setting up the office in Cologne and giving it your stamp.
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the mobility ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and versatile digitalization projects. We stand for an open team culture, place the highest value on your professional development and always meet each other at eye level, from analyst to managing partner.
You want to expand your technical, methodical and social competences as well as your knowledge in the consulting sector through your committed contribution? We will fully support you in your aim for more responsibility and your further development to become an Associate Manger.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Senior Consultant:
- Conceptual work: Creation and implementation of solution approaches (for our customers in the mobility and automotive sector)
- Data analytics: Conducting effective data surveys (from defining data structure, interpretating and visualising as well as communicating and deducting conclusions)
- Presentation and moderation: Presenting to and moderating groups as well as giving key notes or pitches (by preparing comprehensible documents, using methods according to the target group and the platform, as well as authentic behaviour)
- Team support: Leading teams in (sub-)projects and actively exchanging experiences (to support with problems as well as delegation of task to team colleagues)
- Active role in the company: Working on various topics at the same time (customer projects, internal topics as well as support of business development)
Your compensation and benefits:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 5.850,- on a full-time basis (all-in) depending on experience and qualification
- 30 vacation days
- Yearly salary increase
- Choose your annual performance-bonus: 1 gross monthly salary or 10 extra vacation days
- Buddy-program and a thorough onboarding process for the first 3 months, to smooth your transition
- Participate in external trainings as well as internal knowledge sharings (biweekly)
- Your growth is encouraged by regular feedback sessions, accessibility and adaptability
- No politics, just performance: Our 100% transparent career path (rank, performance and salary follow a company-wide standard) advances your fast-track career
- Life-Balance: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (Berlin, Munich, Vienna)
- Work from anywhere: In addition, you have the opportunity to work from one location (within the EU) for up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a perfect fit:
- Studies: Completed degree, as we believe that studies support your critical thinking skills
- Work experience: 2 years (or 3 years with Bachelor degree) of professional experience in management consulting
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English (at least at C1 level) as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages**
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
- Until we have formally set up the office, it is required to be in one of the office locations for min 2 days/week
accilium is an award winning management and strategy consultancy shaping the future of mobility and energy. We are driven by a powerful mission that emphasizes teamwork and continuous learning. As a result, our growing team of 120+ experts has become a rising star in the industry, earning more and more recognition each day.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at email@example.com with any questions at any time.