Senior Consultant & Associate Manager (f/m/x) I Integrated Mobility
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyConsulting: Operational/Management level
As a management and strategy consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our six-year history with 120+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater" ranking for the fourth time in a row.
What you can expect:
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the sustainability ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and organizations in the automotive, infrastructure & energy sector. We support our clients in transforming their mobility services in the context of propulsion variants, charging infrastructure, connected and shared mobility.
As a Senior Consultant & Associate Manager you will use and develop your many years of experience in the Mobility Ecosystem. You will take on responsibility and feel comfortable in the area of business development.
Your commitment to the team as well as your ambition for further development and growth are the foundation for your advancement to (Associate) Manager. We encourage your proactive and solution-oriented way of working and nurture your dedicated personality.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role:
- Leading partial projects in the context of integrated mobility for businesses and the public sector
- Development and implementation of strategies
- Conducting studies in the context of mobility transformation
- Benchmarking evaluations and market entry analyses
- Project Management: Independent project management and responsibility for content
- Expansion of the accilium Service Portfolio: Identification of new thematic areas and network development
What we offer for your commitment:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 5.850,- (Senior Consultant)/ EUR 6.400,- (Associate Manager) depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development
- Full-time (all-in), 30 vacation days
Career and development:
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Standard trainings, Best practice sharings, performance talks (biannually) and management 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
Perks and benefits:
- Performance-oriented bonus
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party, Senior Day, Strategy Weekend)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app
- Work from anywhere: In addition, you have the opportunity to work from one location (within the EU) for up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed degree, as we believe that studies support your critical thinking skills
- Work experience: 2 years (or 3 years with Bachelor degree) of professional experience in management consulting
- Additional expectation: Leadership experience and experience in project/client acquisition as well as a network in the Mobility field
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of German and English (at least C1 level) according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages**
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
* or Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of work experience in Management Consulting
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.