Manager, Part Time (f/m/x) - Automotive & Digitalisation
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyConsulting: Management level
As a management and strategy consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our six-year history with 120+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater " ranking for the fourth time in a row.
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the mobility ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and versatile digitalization projects. As a Manager you are interested in actively supporting your team members in their further development and potential development and hence foster the creation of high-performing teams. You like to take responsibility, feel comfortable in the area of business development and are proactively involved in company building and strategy development.
With us, you have the opportunity to build something big, even part-time! As one of two managers in tandem, you will be there for your team and projects for three or four working days per week. Your salary, bonus and vacation days are adjusted proportionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Manager:
- Project management: Independent project management (incl. internal personnel planning and task delegation, taking into account individual and collective goals)
- Expansion of accilium service portfolio: Identification of new topics and network building (by actively participating in the market with appropriate content)
- Presentation and moderation: Giving presentations, moderating discussions and leading workshops (internally as well as externally with clients and at events)
- Development: Continuous professional development (through problem identification and development of creative solution concepts)
- Active coaching: Further development of team members (through internal know-how sharing as well as creating an environment in which rapid professional development and career advancement are possible)
Your compensation and benefits:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 4.999,8,- (for three full working days per week) (all-in) depending on experience and qualification
- Performance-oriented bonus between EUR 3.000,- – EUR 15.000,- (for three full working days per week)
- Yearly salary increase
- 18 vacation days (based on three full working days per week)
- Buddy-program and a thorough onboarding process for the first 3 months, to smooth your transition
- Participate in external trainings as well as internal best practice sharings (biweekly)
- Your growth is encouraged by regular feedback sessions, accessibility and adaptability
- No politics, just performance: Our 100% transparent career path (rank, performance and salary follow a company-wide standard) advances your fast-track career
- Life-Balance: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (Berlin, Munich, Vienna)
- Work from anywhere: In addition, you have the opportunity to work from one location (within the EU) for up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed degree
- Work experience: min. 5 years (or 6 years with Bachelor degree) of relevant work experience in management consulting/several years of relevant industry experience with consulting background
- Additional expectation: Leadership experience and experience in project/customer acquisition as well as a network in the mobility sector (automotive, energy or public)
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English (at least at C1 level)*
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
accilium is an award winning management and strategy consultancy shaping the future of mobility and energy. We are driven by a powerful mission that emphasizes teamwork and continuous learning. As a result, our growing team of 120+ experts has become a rising star in the industry, earning more and more recognition each day.
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at email@example.com with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.