Manager (f/m/x) - Mobility & Digitalisation
Austria, Wien, ViennaConsulting: Management level
As a management consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our five-year history with 80+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater " ranking for the third time in a row.
What you can expect:
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the mobility ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and versatile digitalization projects. As a Manager you are interested in actively supporting your team members in their further development and potential development and hence foster the creation of high-performing teams. You like to take responsibility, feel comfortable in the area of business development and are proactively involved in company building and strategy development.
Your commitment to the team as well as your ambition for further development and growth are the foundation for your advancement to Senior Manager. We encourage your proactive and solution-oriented way of working and nurture your dedicated personality.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Manager:
- Project management: Independent project management (incl. internal personnel planning and task delegation, taking into account individual and collective goals)
- Expansion of accilium service portfolio: Identification of new topics and network building (by actively participating in the market with appropriate content)
- Presentation and moderation: Giving presentations, moderating discussions and leading workshops (internally as well as externally with clients and at events)
- Development: Continuous professional development (through problem identification and development of creative solution concepts)
- Active coaching: Further development of team members (through internal know-how sharing as well as creating an environment in which rapid personal development and career advancement are possible)
What we offer for your commitment:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 6.429,- depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development and performance-oriented bonus between EUR 5.000 – 25.000,-
- Full-time (all-in), 25 vacation days
Career and development:
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Professional trainings, best practice sharing, performance talks (biannually) and (managing) partner 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
Perks and benefits:
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party, Senior Day, Strategy Weekend)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed Master’s degree*
- Work experience: min. 5 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or several years of relevant industry experience with consulting background
- Additional expectation: Leadership experience and experience in project/customer acquisition as well as a network in the mobility sector (automotive, energy or public)
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English, one of which must be at least at C1 level and the second one at B2 level as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages**
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
* or Bachelor's degree + 8 years of professional experience in management consulting
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply Now" or contact Katrin Helm, Associate People Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.