Management Consulting I Associate (f/m/x) - Automotive & Digitalisation
Germany, Bayern, MunichMunich
As a management consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our five-year history with 80+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater " ranking for the third time in a row.
What you can expect:
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the mobility ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and versatile digitalization projects. We stand for an open team culture, place the highest value on your professional development and always meet each other at eye level, from analyst to managing partner. We believe in complete transparency for your career and only your individual performance is decisive for your development to Senior Associate.
Together with your project team you will take on responsibility for the challenges of our clients from day one. You will work in a structured way and after some time in Management Consulting you will always have an approach to find solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Associate:
- Problem solving: Creative and independent problem solving (by doing your own research, and, if necessary, using your network of contacts and colleagues)
- Data analytics: Conducting data surveys (from collecting, analysing, structuring, visualisation to communication and selection of a suitable tool)
- Presentation and moderation: Presenting to and moderating groups (by preparing comprehensible documents, using methods adapted to the target group and the platform, as well as authentic behaviour and body language)
- Project management: Using project management methods (by understanding and structuring contents and contexts within a project framework)
What we offer for your commitment:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 4.650,- depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development and performance-oriented bonus
- 40h (all-in), 30 vacation days
Career and development:
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Professional trainings, best practice sharing, performance talks (biannually) and management 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
Perks and benefits:
- Choose your bonus: Annual performance-oriented bonus (1 gross monthly salary) or 10 extra vacation days? You decide
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app.
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed Master’s degree*
- Work experience: Internships in consultancy or in engineering in the automotive or automotive supplier industry will be of advantage
- Language skills: Excellent command of German and English (at least C1 level)
- Willingness to travel (DACH region)
* or Bachelor’s degree + 2 years of work experience
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply Now" or contact Katrin Helm, Associate People Operations, at email@example.com with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.