Consultant (f/m/x) - ESG/CSRD
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyConsulting: Operational level
As a management and strategy consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our six-year history with 120+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater " ranking for the fourth time in a row.
What you can expect:
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the sustainability ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and organizations in the automotive, infrastructure & energy sector. We support our clients in a holistic and strategic implementation of CSRD and other ESG topics.
Together with your project team you will take on responsibility for the challenges of our clients from day one. You will work in a structured way and after some time in Management Consulting you will always have an approach to find solutions.
As a Consultant you want to expand your existing knowledge in the CSRD and ESG area through your committed contribution as well as your professional, methodical and social competences? We will support you in your quest for more responsibility and your further development to become a Senior Associate.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Consultant:
- Regulatory environment: Navigating the complex regulatory environment (e.g. EU Green Deal, CSRD, ESRS, etc.)
- Projects: Collaboration of ESG / CSRD and Sustainability-related projects
- ESG Strategies: Development and implementation of ESG strategies (through the development of ESG/CSRD integration concepts, to operational ESG/CSRD implementation)
- Business Development: Support in business development activities (by further expanding our ESG/CSRD services)
- ESG materiality analyses: Execution of detailed analyses according to ESRS standards
- Benchmarking Assessments: Assisting in the identification and management of ESG opportunities and risks for our clients.
- Responsibility for market analyses, expert interviews
What we offer for your commitment:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 4.650,- depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development
- Full-time (all-in), 30 vacation days
Career and development:
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Professional trainings, best practice sharing, performance talks (biannually) and management 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
Perks and benefits:
- Choose your bonus: Annual performance-oriented bonus (1 gross monthly salary) or 10 extra vacation days? You decide
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party, Senior Day for Manager)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app.
- Work from anywhere: In addition, you have the opportunity to work from one location (within the EU) for up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed degree, as we believe that studies support your critical thinking skills
- Work experience: Internships in consultancy or in the sectors Automotive, Energy or Public will be of advantage or 1 year work experience in management consulting with Bachelor degree
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English (at least at C1 level)**
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
accilium is an award winning management and strategy consultancy shaping the future of mobility and energy. We are driven by a powerful mission that emphasizes teamwork and continuous learning. As a result, our growing team of 120+ experts has become a rising star in the industry, earning more and more recognition each day.
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.