Consultant (f/m/x) - Change Management
Vienna, Wien, AustriaConsulting: Operational level
Few make a lasting impact through their careers.
At accilium you are shaping the mobility and energy ecosystem of the future. In the role of Consultant – Change Management you evolve past your former self. You will accompany companies from the initial implementation of measures to the final realization until the change is embedded in the culture.
Each of our projects has a significant change component. Whether in the automotive industry, the energy sector or the public sector, they all have one thing in common, people. Employees who not only understand and support the major projects of digital transformation, but above all have to implement them and are often faced with major challenges doing so.
As a company, we believe that nothing is built to last unless it is built to evolve. To best shape and support this transformation for our clients, we are currently looking for a Consultant with a focus on Change Management.
Your daily life as a Consultant
To drive your successful career to the next level, you will be faced with following tasks:
- Change-roadmaps: Development of change-roadmaps based on project requirements (to support our clients as a change manager in optimally shaping their transformation and to reduce resistance to change)
- Communication concepts and strategies: Development and implementation to support change initiatives including organization of events
- Workshops: Design and facilitation of workshops for our clients including teambuilding workshops
- Coaching: Guiding and coaching of leadership roles in projects through change
- Team support: Leading teams in (sub-)projects and actively exchanging experiences (to support with problems as well as delegation of task to team colleagues)
- Active role in the company: Working on various topics at the same time (customer projects, internal topics as well as support of business development)
Your compensation and benefits
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 3.670,- on a full-time basis (all-in) depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase
- Choose your annual performance-bonus: 1 gross monthly salary or 10 extra vacation days
- Buddy-program and a thorough onboarding process for the first 3 months, to smooth your transition
- Participate in external trainings as well as internal knowledge sharings (biweekly)
- Your growth is encouraged by regular feedback sessions, accessibility and adaptability
- No politics, just performance: Our 100% transparent career path (rank, performance and salary follow a company-wide standard) advances your fast-track career
- Life-Balance: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (Berlin, Munich, Vienna). Additionally you can choose to work from anywhere (within the EU) up to 20 working days per year
Requirements for a perfect fit:
- Studies: Completed degree, as we believe that studies support your critical thinking skills
- Work experience: You have collected experience in change projects/environments during your studies (as a working student or intern)
- Certificates: PROSCI is of advantage
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English (at least at C1 level)*
- Willingness to travel: 1-3 days/week, DACH region
- Soft skills: You are a strong communicator, solution-oriented, creative and have high level of interpersonal skills
* Global scale - Table 1 (CEFR 3.3): Common Reference levels (coe.int)
accilium is an award winning management and strategy consultancy shaping the future of mobility and energy. We are driven by a powerful mission that emphasizes teamwork and continuous learning. As a result, our growing team of 100+ experts has become a rising star in the industry, earning more and more recognition each day.
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply" or contact Katrin Helm at email@example.com with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.