Associate Manager (f/m/x) - Mobility & Digitalisation
Vienna, Wien, AustriaConsulting: Management level
As a management consultancy, we are shaping the mobility of the future together with top-class clients from the Automotive & Transport, Energy & Environment and Public & Infrastructure sectors. We use the tools of digital transformation to lead legacy-driven players into the future and establish young entrepreneurship in the market.
In our five-year history with 80+ employees at our offices in Berlin, Munich and Vienna, we have been ranked in the top ten of the brandeins/Statista "Beste Unternehmensberater" ranking for the fourth time in a row.
What you can expect:
With us, you're building something big. Because we move fast and take you with us on our journey through the mobility ecosystem. To clients in the top tier segment and versatile digitalization projects. As an Associate Manager you are interested in actively supporting your project members in their further development and development of their potential and hence foster the creation of high-performing teams. You like to take responsibility and are just starting to feel comfortable in the area of business development.
We have developed the Associate Manager role to ensure a smooth transition from operational to management level. Intensive coaching by a member of the management team, a comprehensive training curriculum and the exchange of experiences with peers prepare you for the challenges of a future manager. It usually takes about one year and a successfully submitted Manager Case to be promoted to Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities in your role as Associate Manager:
- Recruiting activities: As part of the management team, you actively contribute to shaping our culture and our team (e.g. by conducting interviews with potential employees)
- Active coaching: Further development of project members (through internal know-how transfer as well as creating an environment where fast professional and career development is possible)
- Business Development: You are actively driving business development efforts (by generating leads and actively participating in RFP processes)
- Presentation and moderation: Giving presentations, moderating discussions and leading workshops (internally as well as externally with clients and at events)
What we offer for your commitment:
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 5.500,- depending on experience and qualification
- Yearly salary increase – because we value your development and performance-oriented bonus
- Full-time (all-in), 25 vacation days
Career and development:
- Buddy-program and thorough onboarding make your start easier
- Professional trainings, best practice sharing, performance talks (biannually) and (managing) partner 1on1's empower your learning and development curve from day one
- We foster an informal corporate culture and communicate at eye level
- We challenge and encourage: appreciation, open-door policy and flat hierarchies
- We live a learning and feedback culture
Perks and benefits:
- Choose your bonus: Annual performance-oriented bonus (1 gross monthly salary) or 10 extra vacation days? You decide
- Public transport ticket, corporate benefits (discount on various products and services), sports events (registration fee and sport outfit), team events and allcompany events (reTreat, acc'sperience, acc'smas party, Senior Day)
- Digital by Design: You always work with the latest hard- and software (iPhone & MS Surface, State of the art VR Equipment)
- Smart-Working: You can work 50% remotely and 50% in one of the office locations (BER, MUC, VIE) and easily control this via our Flexible Working app
Requirements for a good fit:
- Studies: Completed Master’s degree*
- Work experience: min. 4 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or several years of relevant industry experience with consulting background
- Ideally first leadership experience and experience in project/customer acquisition as well as a network in the mobility sector (automotive, energy or public)
- Language skills: Very good knowledge of both German and English (at least at C1 level) as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages**
- Willingness to travel (1-3 days/week, DACH region)
* or Bachelor's degree
** Global scale - Table 1 (CEFR 3.3): Common Reference levels (coe.int)
If you decide you want to become part of building something great, click "Apply Now" or contact Katrin Helm, Associate People Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at any time.
accilium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, gender, age or belief. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. accilium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.