Digital Marketing Associate
- Develop and implement a long-term strategy for all our social media channels making sure we are constantly growing our communities and creating best in class content.
- Create content yourself and manage content creation activities of our team to ensure timely delivery and execution across channels.
- Update website on a regular basis and implement SEO strategy.
- Provide programmatic and administrative support for events and activities held by accilium.
- Utilize our CRM system to manage contacts and leads in our database.
- Collect and analyze data from campaigns to regularly update the managing partners on the progress and development of the marketing activities.
What you bring to the team
- Ongoing Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent professional experience.
- Fluent German (at least C1 level) and English
- Ability to write clearly for various audiences on various channels.
- Good eye for design, knowledge of effective use of graphics.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Drive to learn continuously and validate assumptions through testing.
- Passion for one of our focused industries and topics
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
What we offer
- A salary of EUR 438,05 for 8-10 h/week
- Moreover, we’ll encourage your learning, coach you to attain new skills and expose you to
intellectual challenges on a daily basis to accelerate your development.